Traditional Korean Food

It’s really cool how there are so many different kinds of food in the world, so many that we don’t know most of them. Today, I would like to talk about some traditional Korean food.

Many people say that Korean dishes are healthy and good for your body because there are so many vegetables. I never thought about it that way until I came to Canada since it was normal for me. Of course, we eat meat but I find that Koreans eat more veggies.

Kimchi is a fermented vegetable (there are lots of verities, most common being napa cabbage and Korean radish). Many people believe that fermented food is a rotten food but really, it gives you rich nutrients that are good for digestive and immune system. It is also used for making soups.

Japchae is a dish with noodles that are made out of sweet potato starch and steer-fried vegetables. It’s very popular because it’s not spicy so everyone can enjoy it. Some say that it’s hard to make it because you have to stir-fry the vegetables before you mix everything together, but it’s worth the time and energy!

Thanks for reading my blog today!

How To Make Vegan Kimchi - So Vegan  Japchae (Stir-fried Glass Noodles) Recipe - Korean Bapsang

3 thoughts on “Traditional Korean Food